Chicken Salad Chick is a quick service sandwich shop specializing in, you guessed it, chicken salad.
The Albany location, the second in Southwest Georgia, will set up shop in the shopping center at the corner of Dawson Road and Meredyth Drive according to the location map on the company’s website.
The restaurant will offer dine in, pick up and catering options for its 15 different kinds of chicken salad and full deli selections.
Since the Albany location is still listed as coming soon, menus haven’t been posted yet.
However, you can read the menu for the Valdosta location.
An opening date hasn’t been announced, but the website for the Albany location has already offered some tips to order when the doors are open.
Ordering tips according to Chicken Salad Chick:
- Select Your Preferred Serving Option: Choose between custom platters or boxed lunches! Our platters are perfect for large parties and buffet tables, and our box lunches make the perfect lunch for business meetings or even school field trips.
- Select the Right Chicks: When you order custom sandwich trays, choose from your favorite flavor or mix it up with a variety! You can keep it sweet, make it spicy, or stick with traditional. For guests who may want something other than chicken salad, we do create traditional deli meat sandwiches as well!
- Stock Up on Sides: Our fresh side salads are the perfect way to round out your meal. Choose from broccoli, pasta, fruit, and grape salads.
- Sweeten the Deal: Do not complete your order without choosing from one of our freshly baked cookie trays or scrumptious fresh strawberries with homemade fruit dip.
- Refreshing Drinks: Complete your order by choosing from gallons of sweet tea, unsweet tea, lemonade, or bottled water.
Copyright 2017 South Georgia Weekend. All rights reserved.