Mallory and Megan Scarbor with Sisters Ice Cream shop have an interesting twist on the banana split.
They call it a “Confused Banana Split” and it’s one of the best sellers at their location in Downtown Tifton, Georgia.
The main two differences with their rendition of the American classic is using dry banana chips instead of the whole fruit and providing it in a cup that makes it easy to eat on the go.
Here’s how they make it:
- Step 1: Add a scoop of Chocolate Ice Cream to the bottom of your cup
- Step 2: Sprinkle dry banana chips on top
- Step 3: Next add a second scoop, but this time strawberry ice cream
- Step 4: Repeat step 2 by adding a few more dry banana chips
- Step 5: The third and final scoop to add is vanilla ice cream
- Step 6: Top off the summer delight with more banana chips, gummy bears and pecans
Sisters Ice Cream Shop doesn’t limit the customer’s imagination. Another benefit to this unusual banana split is you can pick any three flavors of ice cream that you want!
Check out their location:
Sisters Ice Cream Shop
126 1st E
Tifton, GA 31794.
Call them for their hours or more information: (229) 396-4232
Copyright 2017 South Georgia Weekend. All rights reserved.